Tuesday 1 March 2016

Shop Local: Bowen Therapy with Brenda Klarer

Brenda is a certified Bowen Practitioner and has also been a successful businesswoman in Regina for many years. She recently sold her large clinic in favour of an in-home clinic. I say in-home clinic because that is where it is located, but once you enter the clinic, which has a separate side entrance from the living space, it is clear that you are now in a professional health care space with a welcoming atmosphere of total relaxation.

Brenda is an expert at Bowen Therapy. For years I had trouble turning my head properly to the right without experiencing pain. I went to see Brenda and, I kid you not, after only one treatment, I have been able to turn my head further than I had in years and without any pain whatsoever. This was a couple of years ago and I have not had any further problems with this issue. I became a big believer in Bowen Therapy in general and in Brenda in particular. I encourage you to get more information from her website and book an appointment. You will not regret it.

Originally published in The Wine Cellar March 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment